SUSTAINABLE AND EQUITABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Support the use of unionized labor in all taxpayer funded development projects, support the rights of all workers to unionize, and oppose all pushes for anti-labor legislation.
- Work with community partners to ensure equity in project development, labor use, and neighborhood impact.
- Implement consistent, transparent requirements and procedures regarding tax abatement and tax increment financing usage, including using a racial equity lens in assessing such financing.
RESOURCES AND EMPOWERMENT
- Promote knowledge sharing of best practices and effective resource solutions across the North-South Delmar Divide. We need to work together to ensure success of our city.
- Support existing community partners in expanding their incredible work into new neighborhoods.
MAKE ST LOUIS ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
- Improve infrastructure for public transit and street/sidewalks to benefit all St. Louisans, especially those with disabilities as we work towards ADA compliance.
- Invest in St. Louis Metro towards increasing the number of bus lines running every 12 minutes in order to create jobs and transform our public transit effectiveness.
- Bridge the Delmar Divide through North-South collaborative community projects and increased knowledge and resource sharing across the city, especially between community service providers.
- Support our local LGBTQIA+ community against attacks from the state and federal levels.
- Support the effort to make St. Louis a Sanctuary City. If this is blocked at higher governmental levels, work to protect, empower and uplift our local immigration communities through community partnerships.